Do you have abnormal swelling or edema in your arms or legs? If you do, you may be a candidate for the Complete Decongestive Therapy available through Doctor’s Choice Home Care.
Edema can be caused by a number of conditions:
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Residual edema after DVT
- Surgical Procedures
- Radiation Therapy
- Kidney problems
Many people live with this condition unaware that there are highly successful techniques available to reduce and control edema. Ask your doctor about a referral to Doctor’s Choice Home Care for an evaluation.
Our therapists will evaluate and consult with your physician to design a treatment plan which best suits your condition.
Doctor’s Choice Home Care has physical therapists and occupational therapists trained in these edema reducing therapy techniques:
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Skin Care
- Swelling reduction exercises
- Application of compression bandages
- Application of pneumatic compression pumps
- Assess and make recommendations for compression garment
Contact Us Today!
If you have abnormal swelling or edema, we can help!