Behavioral Health Program
If you are faced with difficult physical or emotional challenges in your daily life, you need to know about Doctor's Choice Home Care's Behavioral Health Program.
Aging, disease, illness, chronic mental and physical condition, and other impairments can really affect the quality of life for you and your loved ones.
The Behavioral Health Program is designed to improve your quality of life by focusing on your strengths and resources. Our skilled professionals offer one-on-one care, education, training, and support for patients and caregivers. You'll find that whatever it is that's getting the best of you we can help.
You may be a candidate for this program if you or your loved one are experiencing:
- Depression, anxiety or stress
- Loss of function (physical or mental)
- Psychosocial issues
- Neurological issues caused by stroke, dementia, Parkinson's Disease or head injury
- Difficulty coping with pain
- Cognitive impairment
As a participant you will receive:
- Skilled nursing, one-on-one care
- An understanding of your condition and the importance of proper management
- Medication monitoring and compliance
- Coordination of therapy (occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy)
- Self-care training
- Emotional/psychological assessments
- Coping skills and problem solving techniques
- Training and support for caregivers and family members
- Reduce hospital admissions and emergency room visits
- Excellent outcomes
Find out more about the Behavioral Health Program and our other supportive services.